Could burnt toast cause cancer? It seems it could have the potential to. At least this is what has been outlined in the Food Standards Agency’s latest campaign. Is this something that the hospitality industry needs to worry about? Read on to find out more.
Due to the recent success of our Birmingham office, we are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant focusing on the Food and Beverage Division to join our professional team.
James Webber Recruitment is a sector leading hospitality recruitment consultancy specialising in mid and senior management level recruitment. Our proactive and results driven team recruit’s managers across all hospitality and leisure sectors up to board level.
The successful applicant will have immediate access to a very large database of prequalified candidates and very close existing business contacts with the world’s largest hospitality operators. This role offers a genuine career opportunity as we would ideally like to recruit a consultant that will help grow the team to the next level.
We are looking for a passionate, driven and dedicated professional who will understand the commitment required to deliver the highest service levels to meet our client and candidates requirements.
You will need to have some proven success within telesales ideally within Hospitality Recruitment. Knowledge and experience in Hospitality, hotels, events or catering is a bonus.
To apply for this role candidates will be:
- Must have at least 18 month experience within Hospitality Recruitment.
- Be a results driven individual who can meet the daily challenges that this role will provide and be used to speaking with key decision makers.
- Have drive, energy, enthusiasm, resilience and the “want” to succeed.
- Be able to meet the exacting service levels and expectations of both candidates and clients.
- Able to manage the existing database whilst developing new business.
- Have excellent and confident communication skills both written and spoken.
- Be proficient in MS Word and a competent user of IT.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity in a growing business, then please send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on link to view full description Food and Beverage Division
Happy New Year from JWR! We hope you all had a lovely break and are finally back in the swing of things.
For our first newsletter of the year we want to keep you up to date on new restaurants and hotels that will be opening throughout the year. We’ve got fantastic ones like The Tamburlaine, Pike and Pines and many more!
We also have some big news for one of our team members, Antoine Dayeh! You can find out why Antoine is over the moon by clicking this link Jan 2017.
Thanks for reading and the JWR team wish you all the best for 2017!